free hit counter Snacks, please!: Smile!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Smile!

Been a little stingy with the pictures lately.
Here's a few to make up:

Birthday party, birthday party!! I should have put this one up a while ago...but I've been sort of pretending that the girls were still 1 so that I didn't have to pay for their tix to the circus this week. Technically, if the girls had been delivered when originally promised by the manufacturer, they would be just 2 this week. So it's not really cheating. And it's not really bad for the animals either. Really!! They love their life of captivity.


We've been reading a lot about the gnomes and fairies, like I've said before. But here she is! Queen of the Fairies!


I think our snowy days are over...Which is fine with the Popsicle Twins.


Lucy liked the snow tho. Sledding helped.


Okay, this is not a particularly flattering picture of me at story time. But, if you glance quick and squint maybe a little, it's not actually me! It looks very much like somebody else, related to me... I'll give a kiss to whoever gets is. (I'm making it small to help with the illusion.)


So we decided it was time for David to cut the girls' hair. Lucy went first. She is so brave! But David, who can not be trusted, used the nail scissors! (Because he could not find his proper shears, an obstacle that might have led another person (like Lucy's mother) to say, "Let's wait.") Thankfully, after a quick trip to Target for a new pair, everything looked very trim and cute.

See here: Before and after!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I canNOT believe how much the girls have grown!

Kudos to daddy on the haircut! Does he try to cut the twins' curly mops, or have they ever had haircuts?

April 10, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Lyn said...

Aww....too cute for words. Seriously.

April 10, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Johnny said...

Who do you think you look like?

Anyway, glad you're all enjoying the Little People... Faeries book is off limits here, too scary!

April 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home