free hit counter Snacks, please!: See?!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

See?!



The evidence mounts.

These children really really are naughty! And I hear you sighing, you know who you are, saying, oh no, Mary Ellen, they're just a little mischievous! Ha. Sometimes, yes. High spirits! Other times, like when they look me right in the eye, with pineapple rice clutched in their little fists and I say (firmly!), "Do not throw that on the floor, Margaret!" and then she laughs LAUGHS AT ME and throws it gleefully on the hard wood, which used to look so shiny, but let me tell you ranch dressing is no Murphy's Oil, and well, that's a little beyond King of the Leprechauns, isn't it?

Above? Purple princess lip gloss on yellow hallway wall!

And the remorselessness... My God, they have no conscience.

To wit, please see resemblance:





Same hair!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

I know it's not me cause I would never use the word "little" to describe their mischeviousness (especially as I can't spell it anyway)

April 16, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

That picture! My eyes!

April 19, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home