free hit counter Snacks, please!: I'm available for Middle East negotiations...

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm available for Middle East negotiations...

After Lucy's ballet recital last night, her teacher, Miss Judy, gave her a snack bag of candy. "I'm going to have this one," she announced, gaily waving a grape Blow-Pop. "And the babies can share this one," she said, pointing to a Kit-Kat. "Lulu! It is so nice of you to share your candy with your babies!" I said.

"I don't really share," she said matter-of-factly.
Pause.
"You make me share."

One more thought: I love the way the babies run. Margaret bounces along, giggling and flapping her arms like Liza Minnelli. What a goose! Josephine tucks in her elbows and tushie -- and skedaddles on her short little legs. Zip zip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home