free hit counter Snacks, please!: Well... I hope you're happy now.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Well... I hope you're happy now.

I'm trying to update my iPod (any recommendations?? Cynthia came through with quite the running mix the other week. Lots of great new stuff to keep me going... although I have to ask, "Michael Jackson?? Really??)

Anyway, like I was saying, while I was updating my iPod and looking through our music library, I noticed that somebody (obviously our former au pair) listened to the song "Misery" by Pink exactly 192 times between March 9, when it was added to the collection, and June 26 at 4:38 p.m.

Wow. That's a lot of misery.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, that's funny!!! You have to write a book about that au pair.

If you're looking for music, get "Raising Sand," the album by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. Seriously.

August 29, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Michael Jackson, yes!

August 30, 2008 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger What A Card said...

How about some Regina Specktor? Us or Fidelity or Sampson, maybe.

And yes, that's a lot of misery :) At least with an ipod it's not necessarily shared with everyone. My husband had a roommate in college who put Biko on endless reply. Regularly. Until we were all ready to kill ourselves.

September 2, 2008 at 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home