free hit counter Snacks, please!: How much drool does a baby make??

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How much drool does a baby make??

My cell phone is dead. I saw Josephine blabbing into it last night, ordering a large pizza with pepperoni and mocking Margaret. (You can't have any of it! Enjoy your brown rice, big baby!) Of course it went into her mouth -- the phone, that is -- because everything does.

Today, it's dead. The sneaky color-changing sticker that Nokia sticks onto the battery pack, so that you can't pretend that your phone "just went dead..." after you accidentally dump it into the toilet (true story, tight jeans) had turned an ominous red. Water intrusion! The faceplate was fogged, the battery was actually wet. At first I thought perhaps Josephine had dumped it in Kitty Cat's water. She does love to splash around in there and I could see that she might think:

WHAT FUN!!!

But David diagnosed the problem spot on, and I think he's right.

Baby drool drowned my phone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! "True story, tight jeans" That has absolutely happened to me. Lesson learned: rather than buy new jeans, just take cell phone out of back pocket before squatting.

April 25, 2008 at 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicholas ruined my Mom's Nextel with drool and stickiness. So far, I've kept him away from my iPhone. But its flat, rectangular shape does cause some consequences. For instance, the other day he tried to answer a Pop Tart.
-- Kathryn Q

April 27, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home