free hit counter Snacks, please!: Assorted Photos

Monday, March 31, 2008

Assorted Photos


Josephine loves the vacuum! When I turn it on (every single stinkin' day!), she hurtles her body across the rug and then lovingly lays her cheek against its teal green body. Oh, vacuum... You take away the stale Cheerios and hum sweet lullabies, and you don't scratch me like that other animal. Someday, when I get big, I will drag you through the streets like that girl in the Irish movie. BFF!!! I promise! (I tried to get a picture of her with her cheek pressed against the side. But every time I got close, she'd pop her head up and grin, like, "Look! Mommy, look! It's my vacuum!")


Oh, Margaret.
I don't know why she is yelling, but let me tell you this: She means it! Josephine and/or Lucy might screech or weep or sadly sob about the many injustices of life. (For example, sometimes we are deadly mean and wash Lucy's hair.) But Margaret yells. Let me out! I want that! I am the queen! And you will love me! And fear me! NOW!

Look closely. Now compare. Margaret needs to do a little work on her self-presentation (what the hell, she's only a baby...), but I think she can eventually run for office too.


And finally, because that's a bad note to end on...
Here's the little bunny! She likes jewelry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret looks more in control of her scream than Hillary looks in hers.

March 31, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forrest and I agree: Margaret does bear an uncanny resemblance to the Queen of Hearts. Start planning now for the Halloween costume.

March 31, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Children should have their heads shaved until they're at least 6. No more fights over detangling! I don't understand why this hasn't caught on.

April 10, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home