free hit counter Snacks, please!: Confessions from the Mother of Twins

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Confessions from the Mother of Twins


When I'm feeding both of them at the same time, I make them share a single rubber-coated baby spoon. Even worse, I sometimes take the edge of the spoon and scrape the dribbling peas, potatoes and pears off of one sweet cheek and offer it to the other to eat. And they do. They don't seem to mind at all.


For old times' sake, here's a photo of Lucy, around the same age.


Everybody loves carrots! Indeed, when I was a baby, I ate so many carrots, I turned a faint tinge of tangerine and my mother took me to Dr. Murphy. He told her not to feed me so much.
Do you think she listened??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home