free hit counter Snacks, please!: And then I ate San Francisco

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

And then I ate San Francisco



Interesting news! I was changing Margaret's diaper this morning (6 a.m.) and I found a whole kernel of corn in her poop! Now, you may say, "So what? I already knew corn isn't really digested in the stomach." (And boy, you really know how to ruin a meal, don't you...) But consider this: Margaret did not eat corn for dinner!!! While the rest of us did enjoy a fresh salad of black beans, corn and cilantro, Margaret had rice cereal and mushy carrots.

Lucy enjoyed her first day at the new school yesterday. She rode one bus, one Metro train and six escalators to get there. She cried, but "jus a liddle bit...because I missed Daddy." (Sigh. Of course.) The new school has "two playgrounds!" And the boys, I hear, "were screaming! And they didn't get a time out!"

And, in Wedding News: The Bride is considering the Decatur House as an appropriate venue for The Wedding of the New Century...and I'm all for it! With its proximity to The White House, The Bride could throw her bouquet right into Jenna Bush's arms! And, even more interesting, I am pretty sure that, if the dj plays YMCA (and why wouldn't he??!) and we all jump up and down really hard on the first Y, we will find ourselves in Dick Cheney's secret underground lair!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. "YMCA" is on the list of songs that, if played, render the contract for services null and void. ;-)

September 5, 2007 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger WriterChickNj said...

I think that Lucy did not want to eat some of her corn, so she shoved it into Margaret's diaper. That is my theory.

September 7, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home