free hit counter Snacks, please!: How we eat: Age 2

Monday, August 20, 2007

How we eat: Age 2


Seriously, who is going to finish these half-eaten strawberries???

Me, of course.

Funny Opie story:

We all went out to dinner last night for pupusas and flan -- a birthday celebration! I thought our Mexican waiter was eyeing our new friend and, you know, he was cute... V. flirty. So I say, "Hey, I think he likes you!" But David says, nah, he's not her type. They already talked about it while I was en el bano. "She likes taller men -- and hairier," David says. "Hairier?" I say. "HAIRIER?" she says. "What is this??" Apparently, while describing her ideal man, she had pointed to David's arm and said, "Like that." She meant the color of his skin. David assumed (why, exactly??) that she must have been talking about his man fur. When she realizes his mistake, she laughs hysterically. So do I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daav said...

Why indeed! Isn't that why you married me?

August 22, 2007 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Your opie is already hitting on your husband? Kidding! (I hope!)

August 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home