free hit counter Snacks, please!: We're 6 months old!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

We're 6 months old!


Can you believe it?
Six months old.. Which means I have to go back to work! Ack.
But first, Josephine weighs 13 pounds. She loves to fly through the air like Supergirl, get kisses on her neck, and eat pears. Given the choice, she'd prefer to be rocked to sleep. She also loves Lucy, her fuzzy worm toy, and hanging around on my lap, listening to conversation. She squeaks and smiles, like a little elf with a pointy chin and curly hair, and delights everybody who meets her.
Here she is:

And Margaret weighs 16 pounds! She even has those fat wrinkles in her thighs that I absolutely adore. She likes to flip! And get big belly kisses and bananas. She loves Lucy too, of course, and her favorite toy is usually whatever she can wrest from Josephine's hands. She's a good talker. Perhaps veering toward the slightly dramatic... but she is fun, no doubt about it.
Here she is:

Anyway, the au pair says Josephine looks like David and Margaret looks me, which is sort of interesting, considering they're identical...except Margaret is FAT. I will not dwell on this. We're all having fun. She thinks I'm a good cook, which inspires me to put some effort into meals. Tonight I'm going to make salmon with a mango-avocado salsa, and some toasted couscous with lemon. If you all are around...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

They're so old! It's almost time for them to be drinking and smoking. Oh wait, that's Lucy

August 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL!

Love these babies...I just love them from the pictures. Squish them for me!

August 25, 2007 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home