free hit counter Snacks, please!: Reunited! And it feels so good!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Reunited! And it feels so good!

Josephine, Josephine, where have you been?
I've been to London to see the queen!

She's home! We checked out at 9 pm last night.

Things I will not miss:
Total strangers, at least a half-dozen a day, calling me Mom. As in, "I'm just going to check her vitals, Mom. Wake her up, make her scream, then leave very quickly through that door there."
The alarms. Oh, the alarms!!!
The dry diaper wipes that you have to wet yourself in the sink. I mean, come on... They can't afford pre-moistened wipes?
The hospital breast pump -- it wheezed, it squeaked, it exhaled like a 30-year smoker. And then, instead of regular storage bottles, they gave me tiny "centrifuge bottles" with round bottoms. Now I've got at least 50 of them rolling around my cellar freezer!
I could go on... you know, the frustration, the fear, blah-blah...but why bother?
She's home, she's home, she's home!

One thing I will miss:
The little bald-headed girl who would come to our room window and wave at Josephine. I hope she's feeling better.

In other news... oh heck, there is no other news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home