free hit counter Snacks, please!: I know you're hungry!

Monday, May 7, 2007

I know you're hungry!

Princess Margaret weighs TEN pounds! And still, she says, "You never feed me! You never feed me! You never feed me! and I am angry!!!!" Josephine weighs seven pounds -- exactly what she weighed two weeks ago, and pretty much what the starving children in Africa weigh. On the bright side, she has been eating a lot more since she came home from the hospital. That's her in the picture with the bottle. And that's Margaret saying, "Whaaat?! I'm hungry too!"
I know, Margaret!
(That red spot on Josephine's face is a hemangioma. They described it as "pea-sized" in her hospital chart, but I think it's not quite THAT big. Maybe a LeSeur. Anyway, it's supposed to go away eventually.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do go away. Actually, they fade away. Fiona has one on her arm that is now a very light pink. It was bright as a stop sign when she was born.

May 8, 2007 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home