free hit counter Snacks, please!: When I'm happy I eat CHOCOLATE!

Monday, October 8, 2007

When I'm happy I eat CHOCOLATE!

Lucy and I have been reading this old copy of National Geographic Kids magazine for months now. It has a photo of a golden retriever, looking all dog-happy, and the caption reads, "When dogs are happy, they wag their tails. What do you do when you're happy?" Usually Lucy shouts, "I wag MY tail!" And I say, "You don't have a tail!" And she says, "Not yet!" But, this time, she said, "I don't have a tail!" And I said, "I know! But you do other things when you're happy...what are those things?" And I expected her to say, "I smile! Or, I laugh!"

"I play with my babies!" she said.

Isn't that nice? I'm writing it down so that she can't forget it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.thecenterforenergyhealing.com/ - buy adipex online
Your drive plus your dedication to achieve your ideal body weight are all important factors to achieving that goal.
[url=http://www.thecenterforenergyhealing.com/]adipex diet pills[/url]
Stick to a regular regimen of good diet, exercise and the diet pill recommended by your physician.
adipex pills
Taking Adipex on an empty stomach will only produce stomach upset.

November 22, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home