free hit counter Snacks, please!: When I'm happy I eat CHOCOLATE!

Monday, October 8, 2007

When I'm happy I eat CHOCOLATE!

Lucy and I have been reading this old copy of National Geographic Kids magazine for months now. It has a photo of a golden retriever, looking all dog-happy, and the caption reads, "When dogs are happy, they wag their tails. What do you do when you're happy?" Usually Lucy shouts, "I wag MY tail!" And I say, "You don't have a tail!" And she says, "Not yet!" But, this time, she said, "I don't have a tail!" And I said, "I know! But you do other things when you're happy...what are those things?" And I expected her to say, "I smile! Or, I laugh!"

"I play with my babies!" she said.

Isn't that nice? I'm writing it down so that she can't forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home