free hit counter Snacks, please!: Rocking My World, cont.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Rocking My World, cont.

So, Bret Michaels DID pick Jes, the girl with the cotton-candy hair, and not the stripper -- who said later, "I got this asshole's name tattooed on my neck!" But I kinda think he set her up for failure. All of a sudden, he has a bad case of diabetes and (he tells us privately) that he feels like he might die on their dune-buggy date. So he says to her, "I need to eat." And she says, "Are you okay?" He says, "Yeah, but I need to eat." And she says, "Okay, but I want to drive the buggy."

I don't know -- I'd want to drive the buggy too...

Anyway, like my friend Randomreality, I too wondered whether Bret and Jes found true love... and I think not. People who are much more Poison'd than me found Jes's MySpace page and pictorial evidence that suggests a new love. (And, yes... I admit I did read the Rock of Love message board to learn this.)

But look! Even more disturbing is this:

"In the back of my head I knew It wasn't real , but I made myself believe that this was all real stuff. Then I started to realize it more when Bret kept choosing Lacey to stay. He had no close connection with her-no one-on-one dates, so why was she still there? Ratings! And then it dawned on me...this show is fake. I'm kinda disappointed in Bret."

Whaaa?!!

2 Comments:

Blogger WriterChickNj said...

What??? Did Jes write that about it not being real?? Darn it. I actually liked them as a couple. Why do I get sucked into these shows???

October 3, 2007 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger WriterChickNj said...

Jes from Rock of Love tells ALL about the Reunion Show on her MySpace page!!!!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=215157965&blogID=317125323

October 9, 2007 at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home