free hit counter Snacks, please!: The check's in the mail...

Monday, November 24, 2008

The check's in the mail...

I had to do a little business on the Aetna website tonight... (David has lost some of his receipts for medical expenses and needs them to get reimbursed from his flex spending account.) Anyhoo, just for fun, I added up Margaret and Josephine's medical bills to date...

Ready??

Three hundred and fifteen thousand, four hundred and thirty-three dollars.

On the whole, little Josephine has not been such a big bargain.

Can you imagine if we didn't have health insurance??? Like more than 45 million Americans??

Totally unrelated, Lucy just picked up a random photo of her and her friend Anya and said, "I just got married in this picture... (pause) I am such a grown up."

Repeal Prop 8!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 24, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure that Josephine is worth several times what you have invested in her.

November 25, 2008 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

See, that's a sign that no baby should go through the wart-freezing-off technique and add to that bill.

Oh no! I've been planning on having Ozzie as my gay child, not Anya. Well, this requires adjustments to my longterm plans. With 'adoring gay son' out for Ozzie, I'm not sure what his future holds...

November 25, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

So does that mean Aetna owns part of Josephine? Should I mention I always thought the Aetna building was Dracula's castle? (Andy might have told me- we went to church across the street)

so when she's 18, she becomes a vampire? Or an underwriter?

November 26, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home