free hit counter Snacks, please!: Pink Eye!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pink Eye!

Have I read two more terrifying words in my American Academy of Pediatrics guide?! (Of course! But let's not ruin the joke.) Somehow, somewhere, Lucylu caught it. I blame the boys in her preschool class. They're Trouble. Now, of course, I can't help but feel it encroaching on my own cornea.

Pink eye! Pink eye! Pink eye!!

In other news, the babies are talking to each other.

A typical conversation: "Da-da-da-da-DA!" says Margaret, as she motors along the floor, stuffing Cheerios in her mouth. "Where is that pacifier, where is that pacifier," she says. "A-ha! In that little baby's mouth!" she happily exclaims. She pushes up onto her knees, reaches out a steady hand, and PLUCK!

"Ieee! Die, die, die, DIE!" shrieks Josephine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home