free hit counter Snacks, please!: Thank God my student loans are paid off...

Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank God my student loans are paid off...

blog readability test


First Ms. Card makes me feel smart. Look! I read a big book too! But now... I check out her blog and find this handy "reading level" tool and then I find out I'm an idiot! (Where did I go wrong? Is it my endemic use of the exclamation point? Oh! Now that I've used endemic (again and again, I say, it's endemic) will my level go up??

No.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Your level might go up if you close your parenthetic comment at the end properly.

I think it's all bunk, personally.

June 6, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Daav said...

That's funny. The one and only entry I've ever posted on mine got rated "Junior High" level. And I didn't even use any fart jokes!

June 6, 2008 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger What A Card said...

Hee! Nice, huh? I'm going to give up the ghost and devote my blog to discussions of what boy looked cutest in homeroom. Wait, that might be too high school for my blog.

June 7, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home